Tuesday, December 13, 2011


la la laughs in the library

ohhhh the joys of finals week. hallelujah for this semester almost FINALLY being over! Only a few more days and i will be home for almost an entire month with the fam damily in good ol' springville. haha. Well anyways, so Kaitlyn and i were in the library just trying to study for our U.S. Institutions final and kept having to look up things in wikipedia to freshen our memories up of things we had forgotten. (I probably shouldn't be admitting I still use Wikipedia... but oh well. don't judge.) :) Well this picture of this one annoying lady kept popping up. She's... well.. see for your self.


Okay Wikipedia is it REALLY necessary to have these creepily smiling and staring-into-my-soul people on your website? But every time dear sweet Maryana Pinchuk showed up on the screen we'd just bust up laughing for a second. Before I'd quickly scroll down to hide her face. About the fourth time this happened I guffawed really loud (no it STILL hadn't gotten old, okay?!) and the man sitting further down the couch to the left of me gave me a death glare. Woaah okay sorry dude. Sorry you have no sense of humor. But if you saw the way Maryana Pinchuk was staring at me on my screen you would probably be laughing too. Not to mention this sweet gentleman was wearing the ugliest sweater ever. What a winner. But I bet his mom loves him. hahaha.
So although we may have annoyed a few people in the hallowed library.. those few laughs were definitely great little breaks amidst the long studying. Wish me luck on my last two finals!

But really quick here are some things for laughs:





Hahaha I hope these made you laugh! I know I did! The last one is totally something my mom would do. haha:) loves!

Brookie

1 comment:

  1. that harry potter and WTF mom thing just make me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete